- This event has passed.
The Major Taylor Cycling Club Of Columbus Ohio 40th Anniversary Roll & Picnic
September 14, 2019
Celebrate Four Decades Of Camaraderie With The Major Taylor Cycling Club of Columbus, Ohio
After Forty years of rolling together, The Major Taylor Cycling Club of Columbus, Ohio is saying thank you by sponsoring an anniversary roll on some of its favorite routes.
All routes posted offer the type of challenges the club has been known for over four decades. There are several supported and unsupported routes over foothills of the Ohio river valley.
Join us for a day of the type of camaraderie we hope to continue for the next four decades and beyond.
40th Anniversary Roll & Picnic
September 14, 2019
6723 Lithopolis Rd
Groveport, OH 43125
07:00 AM – 04:00 PM
• SAG support
• Rest Stops
• Post Ride Picnic, music, games, and entertainment
Saturday, Hospitality – Four Points Sheraton 7:00 pm, picture slide, etc..
freshments, snacks, cash bar
Ride Options: Click link to get ride with GPS maps
• 18 miles -trail
Agenda Saturday, September 14:
• Check-in / Registration starts at 7:00 AM
• 88 mile ride leaves by 8:00 AM
• 65 mile ride leaves by 8:00 AM
• 32 mile ride leaves by 9:00 AM
• 18 mile ride leaves by 10:00 AM
• Post Ride Lunch begins at 12:30 , music and games.
• $10 donation plus service fee -online registration
• $15 donation day of event
T-Shirt: Suggested donations
We have a couple of hotel options for you based on the location that best suits you.
• Option 1: (This is closest to the ride launch and picnic)
o Holiday Inn Express
o 4041 Hamilton Square Blvd
o Groveport, Ohio 43125
o There is a room block under “Major Taylor Cycling” good through 9/6
o The rate is $119.99
• Option 2: (closer to Airport – Easton Mall ,lots of restaurants and shopping.)
o Four Points Sheraton
o 3030 Plaza Properties Blvd.
o $99.00 double Occupancy
o There is a room block under “Major Taylor ” good through 9/6
* Here is a special reservation link to receive the discount @ Four Points Sheration
• Option 3: (close to Airport-Easton Mall and lots of restaurants)
o Comfort Suites
o 1521 N. Cassidy
o $118+tax double or king Occupany.
Nearby Restaurants to Easton:
o Brio Tuscan Grille
o Texas de Brazil
o Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
o Cheesecake Factory
Any questions email: email@example.com